Independent Renault Forums banner

Assistance/Advice Available

16K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  HeatherJ 
#1 ·
Just thought I'd you let you guys know that I am an underwriter for an insuance company, mostly dealing on the private car side so if anyone has any questions or need some assistance then I'll do my best to help out where I can or at least point you in the right direction

#7 ·
To say the least mate. That's why I put up the thread ofering my assistance to anyone who needs it.

Just thinking though, not sure if the Mods can move half a thread to set up a new one in the actual insurance section. If they can then be easier to help you out. If not then I'll just reply here. Sure they'll mention something sooner or later

#10 ·
Hi everyone

Due to various issues (some personal, some financial) that I won't go into detail here, as you've probably seen I've been unable to access the forums for a while although I have recently has computer access again

A PM from robanfield reminded me of the forum so I've come back on so if anybody does need help in insurance metters I'm more than happy to help again. Likewise if anyone has any previous issues they'd like me to look over feel free to start a thread or send me a PM

Also, apologies to anyone who needed my help but for whom I wasn't around to help them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.