Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from a 3rd time Renault owner. It's my first time on this site though. Had an old 16TL in 1978, liked that so much I bought a 20TL in 1980. I've just bought a W reg Laguna 1.8 Sport which I like as much as the 20. I went home on Saturday and introduced it to the joys of Yorkshire motoring. On Monday spent 7 hours in the car going from Hull to home, 18 miles away. Had to go via Bridlington because all other roads flooded. Let me tell you, that is one sweet car.
Kind regards

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Hi and welcome, its good to hear from a satisfied owner. Just proves that there are some good uns out there.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the Forums Barlin.

Glad you are happy with your new car.

The 20 was a good long distance cruiser fro it's time.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome folks, appreciate it, I hope to join in with the banter once I've waded my way through the different groups. This is a big forum.
I had the 16 and 20 in Germany, doing my bit for Queen and Country. First car there was a 1966 Opel Rekord 1.7 - I called it 'The Beast'. The 20 I called 'The Beauty'. Not named this one yet.
Regards.
ps, love your sig block, Glenda - my partner Linda washed my car for me this morning at work. You just got to love her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts