Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently a team called Barca-something are the best team in the world......so,that means if any team that beats them is better than the best team in world......um,so that means that Liverpool Football Club are better than the best team in the world......I think.:)

(Yeah,I know we lost to the scu...sorry,Manchester United on Saturday,but it's not everyday that we beat the best team in the world....:d)

So,it's official....this week,Liverpool are the best team in the world.Nice.:d

I will enjoy my moment,I fear it won't last long!

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but.....no but......blimey,how drunk was I last night?!?:d

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Congratulations to Liverpool and all their supporters for progressing into the next round of the Champions league.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Otto!:)

You are too kind.:d

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BLOODY HELL!

I like a bit of positive thinking,but I'm not sure I'd go that far!.....mind you,I said that a couple of years ago!(I've still got the hangover now!:d)

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
we will have two euro cups in the trophy room as we have the one to keep and the one win this time
I agree with you. The build up to this CL final is as scrappy as last time (so far). I think we could go all the way! ;)

I for one have booked off 22/23/24/25 May off in anticipation (i'm also doing race for life that week! unless i get a ticket and we're in the final in Greece ;))

Have some faith Lag cos not only are we the best team in the world, we've also got the best fans - and thats official :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
And not a bad QF draw - PSV (with return leg at Anfield) + will avoid Man U & Chelsea in Semis.

An all English final?

Have to correct you on the best fans though. Noone can outsing the Blue Army 'Play Up Pompey'

1 - 12 of 12 Posts