Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would share this with you all after just watching it,those were the days

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Theres a great documentry on Barrys life thats played on ESPN Classic now and again,I've seen it 3 or 4 times now but it's always a pleasure to watch it.:)

Different times though eh?.How many bikes were racing in the GP at Silverstone?.:crazy:.It makes the 17 bikes on the grid we get now look a bit sick.And the push start.....I don't think Dani Pedrosa is tall enough to reach the handle bars from the floor if they had that now.:rofl:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Theres a great documentry on Barrys life thats played on ESPN Classic now and again,I've seen it 3 or 4 times now but it's always a pleasure to watch it.:)

Different times though eh?.How many bikes were racing in the GP at Silverstone?.:crazy:.It makes the 17 bikes on the grid we get now look a bit sick.And the push start.....I don't think Dani Pedrosa is tall enough to reach the handle bars from the floor if they had that now.:rofl:
I think i have seen that?,the push start is class eh:d,how times and numbers change, i think numbers on the grid is all down to money,sadly thats all most motorsports are all about these days,money money money pushing the poor man out.

Donald

1 - 6 of 6 Posts