Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
6,401 Posts
The bbc has been going down hill for years just look at fri/sat eve they used to have great shows now nothing worth watching
as for f1 from the start what was the point of only showing half the sport waste of money
all I ever see on the bbc is game shows and football so much so it may as well be called the footbal channel
ch4 has taken over in my mind it has much more for viewers
Ron

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
FFS!! What a waste of space the BBC have become, they're paying folks too much. About 2 or 3 years back, I was reading Dimbleby gets paid £15,000 for hosting just "ONE"show of Question Time

I think he's good at what he does, but not that friggin good :crazy:

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,708 Posts
The major cost cutting is down to political pressure ...just wondering with Sky & Ch4 dependant on advertising will they go the same as American Football....all drivers please stop for an Ad break:eek:

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
22,688 Posts
Used to follow american footy years ago..can you remember what channel that was on..cant remember seeing lots of adverts back in the day..but it was only an hour when it first started out..:confused: F1 well good riddance even better if they took it off all together along with uk football..:d

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
From the Guardian article.....

The broadcaster has struck a three-year deal with Formula One World Championship thought to be worth about £60m to air 10 races a season from 2016.
Channel 4, which has pledged not to air advertising during live races, will also broadcast highlights of all 21 Grands Prix and qualifying sessions.

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
From the Guardian article.....

Channel 4, which has pledged not to air advertising during live races, will also broadcast highlights of all 21 Grands Prix and qualifying sessions.
That doesn't sound so bad YET!

I watch Cricket on Ch 5 After every over bowled the adverts come on. :mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts