Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yes.....RESULT!!

Whether you love it or loath it, you can't get away from the fact that it's..........all women:d

Shame they are not all honeys. At least there's some eye candy on TV every night for the next couple of months;)

Jeez, if the wife knew I'd typed this:rofl:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Oh yes.....RESULT!!

Whether you love it or loath it, you can't get away from the fact that it's..........all women:d

Shame they are not all honeys. At least there's some eye candy on TV every night for the next couple of months;)

Jeez, if the wife knew I'd typed this:rofl:
Oh goody RESULT IS RIGHT i was talking that all in to scatz we are bad boys;)

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boy's are you sure they are all women ;)

Regards

Ottoman
:rofl: :rofl:

You could be right. I'm not sure about Tracy or the 'political rights activist':crazy:

I'm pretty sure the good looking one's, however, are all woman. I just hope I don't end up eating my words:crazy:

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
:rofl: :rofl:

You could be right. I'm not sure about Tracy or the 'political rights activist':crazy:

I'm pretty sure the good looking one's, however, are all woman. I just hope I don't end up eating my words:crazy:
Jeez Scatz you know them all by name already... Sad eh, What about the twins can you tell them apart.

What about Moyes for Brand, I thnk Moyes is poor compared to Brand.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jeez Scatz you know them all by name already... Sad eh, What about the twins can you tell them apart.

What about Moyes for Brand, I thnk Moyes is poor compared to Brand.

Regards

Ottoman
Brand all the way. I've got nothing against Moyes and I do like him on the radio, but that's where he should stay.

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
The programme last night was very poor with Moyes .. Bring back Brand I say ..

Regards

Ottoman
I can't stand that Russel Brand! Just don't find him funny at all!! I listen to Chris MOYLES on the radio and think he did a pretty good job last night on the telly.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi i think its cra* to be honest i have no issues with women and gays at all but the house is lacking in male testosterone do you not think?a like the twins and Ziggy but thats about it just know iam sure that will change as time goes on

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
That Charley would get a flamin' belt in her very loud gob if my missus got within stiking distance ;)
I don't watch it myself - honest - but get subjected to it every night :confused: Nightmare eh :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts