Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BlackCircles are an independent network of tyre suppliers and I noticed when I was on their site recently that they have a section dedicated to particular marques, Renault included:

http://www.blackcircles.com/tyres/renault

Might be worth a look if you are looking for a new set of tyres

·
Registered
20 Posts
Its a good site, Many of my mates have used them : no probelms reported as yet

no espace section thou :( and there tyres are extra load and cost quite a bit (125 a corner)

·
Registered
20 Posts
selwonk said:
OG - what did your new tyres on the bus cost?
125 a corner = £125 each :rofl:

I got 2 : so im 1/4 of a grand down.

I never had the illusion that the espace was going to be a cheap car

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have bought tyres from Mytyres and blackcirlces, they are good, great prices, problem is no mainline dealers will fit tyres unless you purchace from them, i.e. quick fit, etc, so small independant dealer and a sly tenners probably the best way to go. Remember to get them balanced if you go this route.

Alex

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
By all means try and get the best prices you can from places such as BlackCircles.com, but before you order try popping down to your local tyre dealer and see if they can match them. I was after a set of Bridgestone Turanza ER300s for my Laguna II (which I heartily recommend, by the way) and got the best price from BlackCircles.com fully fitted - the only problem being that they were waiting for stock to come in. Then on the off-chance, one weekend I poped into the local Kwik-Fit for a quote, who then agreed to price-match the BlackCircles.com (saving of around £150 on their list prices)! So I got them fitted there and then - much less hassle!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm looking for a couple of Kumho

KH11 225/45 R17 91W asymmetric
or
KU31 225/45 R17 94Y XL NEU

for the front of my Lag II ( MOT on Friday and I don't want to chance it )

Anyone got any prices in their area - fitted ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts