Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, im really sorry but im at my wits end. I have searched this forum high and low and all over the internet.

I got the Laguna and the blower worked on and off and then worked for about a month and then died completly. I have stripped it down and the blower motor has burnt out and so has the connector and about an inch of the wire under the passenger footwell. I have sourced a connector and part of the loom and also a blower. I have spoke to Renault about this and they have advised me off the parts to look for like the loom and the blower and why its burnt out. As I was talking to them they told me that the relay above the air duct next to the orange air bag cable is competly the wrong one. I have a yellow one that is 12v 40a. They have told me that this is much higher than it should be.

All I am asking is can someone please tell me what relay should be used and what the part number is of the correct relay. I am going to try a 12v 25a relay tommorow from halfords hopefully if I can get my hands on one. The fan and cabling has been replaced but I dont want to plug it all in until I have got this right relay.

I really hope someone can help me please. Im pulling my hair out.

Dan

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New blower in and new part of loom. Working good. Still unsure of what relay it should be 25a or 40a Renault saying 25a but other person I know with same car saying they got yellow 40a relay. Please can anyone help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts