Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, this post is dedicated to a fellow long-standing member and moderator BoneDavid who passed away a year ago today.

He was an example to us all, with his enthusiasm for referring new members, and his balanced decisive judgement when required. He was also very knowledgeable, and always willing to help.

The forum lost a very good friend with his premature departure.

Please feel free to add your thoughts/memories to this thread.

Thanks for reading.

Paul

·
Administrator
21,616 Posts
Nice thought that Paul. Nice one ! :)

I cant believe its been a year since his passing, it still only feels like yesterday :(. I didnt know him too well, but did have a few good conversations with him.

I only today read a thread that he has posted in and it got me thinking about him. He was definitely a gent of the forum, trying to help people whenever he could.

He was and still is sorely missed around here.

Hope your enjoying up there mate ;)

RIP

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Good grief, its been a year already! I'm sure he's "up there" tinkering with JC's Espace to keep himself busy. :d

Sadly missed but not forgotten. :(

·
Super Moderator
43,291 Posts
Where has the time flown - doesn't seem like a year has passed. I sincerely hope his family have fared well.

May your god go with your David.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
God is that a year gone by:crazy:

Gone but never forgotten

When we heard this sad news i never really knew Dave all that well:crazy:,i tell you something his aviator still haunts me:eek:

He's watching over us all now with them red eyes:d

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
R.I.P. Boney. I never got to make him a signature.. He was a great guy. Long him live on within the forums.

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
My goodness time does fly by - i really miss his banter and sarcasm :crying:

Must be something about the date, a friend of mine also died on Thursday (14th), aged just 28 - natural causes (a heart attack).

God bless you both and rest in peace.

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
My goodness time does fly by - i really miss his banter and sarcasm :crying:

Must be something about the date, a friend of mine also died on Thursday (14th), aged just 28 - natural causes (a heart attack).

God bless you both and rest in peace.
Sorry to hear about that SB, Amend my statement, R.I.P both of them.:(

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
as dave mezza said ,seems like only yesterday.back in 2005 when i joined the forum dave was the first member i had a good banter with,both of us being drivers we had a lot in common.i gave dave a lot of advice when he was taking his class 1 driving test.i still have his pm saved telling me he had passed,regards to daves family if they still look in on the forum.sadly missed .

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
I'm still in touch with Dave's grandson Kieron on a regular basis (the last time was the weekend). The family are coping but obviously it is hard at this time of year.
I do know they appreciated all the condolences at the time and still appreciate the kind words and memories that all Dave's friends have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts