Votes: 14 11.0%
  • No - (I was one)

Votes: 34 26.8%
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should boy racers be neutered at birth so they can't spawn any boy racer offspring? :devil:

O

·
0 Posts
Nah, never had a Barry'd up car, just drove like a plonker when I was young - like so many of us:eek:

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Thrashers

What I do't like about boy racers is they take a perfectly good car bolt on a lotta bits and think it will go faster - then they thrash the daylights out of it then moan cos it breaks down or complain there insurance is too high.:confused:

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Hang em

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
You need the right cap

I wanna relive my crazy youth but can't seem to find a baseball hat with the peak facing backwards - any boy racers out there who can help.:rofl:

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
one of the reasons i got rid of my M3 was due to it bringing out the worst in other boy racers, egging u on to see whether or not it was real :d
there are some respectable speed freaks out there and then there are the boy racers, its a fine line tho but its there :)
i used to do a lot of track days which is where u can really let loose, it doesnt belong on the public roads imho

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Is it it me or am I getting real cynical. It seems the people with the poorest taste in music spend the most on audio gear and then play it loudest. There's only one thing worse than poor music and that's really loud C*** music. A boy racer close to where I live bought a wreck of a Corsa for £600 and then spent over £2000 on a sound system and come MOT time he couldn't afford to get the brakes fixed. Oh how I and many others laughed!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 97 Posts