Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tourerman
4,838 Posts
I cannot see that it is worth paying that price unless it is specified for your car.

The higher the octane rating the harder it is to ignite the petrol, waste of money on the majority of cars but no doubt plenty of fools will swear by it.

·
Super Moderator
43,291 Posts
As the ad says really only for high performance engines - it's actually easier to ignite - if the fuel/air ratio is correct. Apparently works a treat on the Japanese Gdi engines although I would'nt like to try it.

J

·
0 Posts
Had M3 last year & treated her to a tank of the good stuff about once a month.......

Rest of the time I ran it on unleaded as you can only just notice the difference but its not worth the price....

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Hi ,
I use Shell V Power in my V6 as i find it smoother with the auto box , yes its a tad dearer the the ordinary unleaded but well worth it for more responsive drive . I used to use the BP Ultimate but found this much better. :d :d

chakota ;)

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
At this price, BP has got to be joking. Mind you, it charges 93.9p/litre for ordinary diesel when everyone else charges 90.9.
Thieving ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤s.

O

·
0 Posts
This stuff is designed for track days, there wouldn't be a benefit to using it daily, certainly not at that price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts