Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

This is my first post for a long time but I have taken an active interest in the forum because of my Friday afternoon Scenic. My current question is that the servo on my 2003 1.6 16v expression + is driving me round the bend with it's hissing and squealing. I want to get a replacement part but cannot find the part number I need. Does anyone know which part would be right.
I know the scenic ii will not fit but I am getting conflicting advice on which part will fit.

Just for interest please find below a list of little niggles this car has produced over the last 8 years.

After 2 years 3 months.....
Loss of power when accelerating.....
Passengers window winds itself down when ignition turned off.....
8 spark coils....
3 sets rear shocks....
12 tyres.....
passenger rear door will not open....
petrol cap double locks so doors must be opened and closed before petrol can added.....
All doors lock after 30 yards of driving.....
brake light permanently on.....
Door open light permanently on.....
Fog light flashes when brakes depressed.....
2 new batteries....

And we still have it. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.:)

I can't help with a part number off of the top of my head for the servo,but Renault are usually pretty good at putting the numbers on their parts.The only trouble is you'll probably need to remove the servo to see the number.

Just looking through the list of faults with your car,the 'doors lock after 30 yards of driving' one suggests to me that the anti-hi-jack function is switched on.Apologies if you've already tried that avenue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts