Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
just like to say a big thanks to all on this site , car went in today for a few faults to be sorted , just the night before i found this site done a few searchs regarding toxic fume filter and electric windows/child lock ect , wrote all down took car in today put forward my knowledge:d , sales guy looked a bit miffed :mad: but once yots/rcs was mentioned :d result, car sorted :d really usefull and informitive site this:beer:

so happy days:d i wonder would it have been a different story if i just took car in and let them sort it:rolleyes:

cheers miksus

PS its friday so virtual beers are on me:beer:

A

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the great comments about the renaultforums
site.

Welcome to the forum

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Good stuff miksus and a warm welcome to Renault Forums:)
Regards Leroy

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Welcome to the Forums.

A problem shared is a problem solved, Glad you found the Forums a positive help with your car. You will hopefully be able to assist other Members with similar problems.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Hi all,
just like to say a big thanks to all on this site , car went in today for a few faults to be sorted , just the night before i found this site done a few searchs regarding toxic fume filter and electric windows/child lock ect , wrote all down took car in today put forward my knowledge:d , sales guy looked a bit miffed :mad: but once yots/rcs was mentioned :d result, car sorted :d really usefull and informitive site this:beer:

so happy days:d i wonder would it have been a different story if i just took car in and let them sort it:rolleyes:

cheers miksus

PS its friday so virtual beers are on me:beer:
Welcome aboard miksus:)
Excellent feedback and I'm pleased the site has been of service to you.
Stay around and join in wherever/whenever you can, I think you'll find this a thriving community with good advice and banter aplenty.

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Hi, I'll join you for one of those beers.

Tel

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
2nd thoughts, I'll have a real one

O

·
0 Posts
2nd thoughts, I'll have a real one
Now there's a plan mate.

Welcome to the forum Miksus and thanks for the positive words, the members who put in lots of effort answering queries will really appreciate your comments.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts