Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not a newcomer, but never posted in this section before.

Anyway, it's just to let you know I changed my nickname from DemonXP to this one. Never liked it, so it's got to go. :) :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, I never dream when posting to this forum. :rofl:
I only had the other nick - DemonXP, and changed it to this one.
Sorry, matey.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, that's just my name - Daniel.
I had the previous nickname initially everywhere, mostly due to the Lermontov's poem, which in some sense was a turning point of my life. Meaning that I never learnt it in school, got the lowest grade in Russian, dad gave me a good talk, and then I knew - Russian literature and I made a perfect oxymoron. Still there's some doubt on who's the moron, I or Lermontov, but this doesn't really matter now.

A story, Donald, there always is. Quite dull and boring in most cases as in this one. :)

Thenk ye, mateys, for the warmest welcome :)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Well, that's just my name - Daniel.
I had the previous nickname initially everywhere, mostly due to the Lermontov's poem, which in some sense was a turning point of my life. Meaning that I never learnt it in school, got the lowest grade in Russian, dad gave me a good talk, and then I knew - Russian literature and I made a perfect oxymoron. Still there's some doubt on who's the moron, I or Lermontov, but this doesn't really matter now.

A story, Donald, there always is. Quite dull and boring in most cases as in this one. :)

Thenk ye, mateys, for the warmest welcome :)
Hi daniel yes every name has is story mine is just my Name Donald which was my fathers name most call me Donny and my nickname is Gnasher when i was in the forces and that about it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Goon comes from the first incarnations of the games Quake and Doom and refers to the simple minded soldiers that you kill in the first levels. Originally it was Goonboy but as I'm pushing 35, I dropped the boy!

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Goon comes from the first incarnations of the games Quake and Doom and refers to the simple minded soldiers that you kill in the first levels. Originally it was Goonboy but as I'm pushing 35, I dropped the boy!
:rofl: :rofl: Hi goon"man":d we all get older

1 - 12 of 12 Posts