Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well he's gone. I was trying to think of something memorable to say about it all, but d'ya know what, I couldn't think of anything. Says it all for me really!!

Gordon Brown... Fingers crossed!!

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Now here's a more fitting send-off.

Political satire or outright character assasination? I'll let you decide for yourselves.

It may be a tad controversial and contains at least some foul language at the end, so I'll link it rather than embed it

YouTube - Goodbye, Tony Blair

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
England under Scottish rule,Scotland the brave:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: our Gordon Brown is a good stern man i think he will be great for Britain and will tell bush to stand up and shut up

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Horatio, just seen You tube, Beautiful!!
Harsh but so true, these people have the power to shape our lives and the landscape but just dont have the ball's to really cut it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
As an outsider. I find Tony Blair to be a great leader for Britain. In the last 10yrs, he has turned Britain into a vibrant country with strong economy, great innovations, a leader in arts and designs, etc.

The Iraqi war was a mistake...but he acted on information that he tot was accurate. If he had pull British troops out of Iraq, then it would be disastrous for iraqi people and the allies. It would be a victory for the terrorist and the extremist in Iraqi. I think the decision to stick with the U.S and to make British troop continue to stay in Iraq is the lesser of 2 evils.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
The best thing Brown could do is bring our troops home from Iraqi A.S.A.P.

Brown has being tainted by the Blair years he is as responsible as Blair, We need fresh blood now.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Quite right moi,Gorden is a good man
I may not agree with everything that he stands for, but I think he's going to make a far more effective PM than Blair. He's more interested in standing up for his principles than worrying about what people think of him.

I've said from day one, what with the smile and everything, that Tony Blair was just a little boy who wanted to be loved. If there's one thing I won't forgive him for, it's jumping into bed with Bush when the good old US of A suddenly had to face its own terrorism threat. What did the US government do for us during the troubles in Northern Ireland? Oh that's right, they stood idly by while their citizens and even some organisations supplied the money for the guns and the bombs.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On reflection i've decided that were in trouble.
Brown and blair have been a double act from day one, but now all of a sudden Brown's seen the light and says hes going to set the world on fire with his new ideas.

He was in a position of great influence over the last decade, a decade of missed oppertunities if you ask me.

Whoever was in power would have to throw billions at the NHS.
Keeping young people in education doing drama and knitting so they stay off the unemployment stats is not rocket science.

We need people with balls of steel to run this country now, big decision makers, and I for one dont see any.

Just my opinion:d

·
Registered
40 Posts
....We need people with balls of steel to run this country now, big decision makers, and I for one dont see any....
I agree with you on this. Britain need someone who has the guts to make big decisions. But I guess in the current political climate we will not see such person emerging in the near future.

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Was in paper today that he is going to ensure jobs go to Brits before immigrants, however a few pages in it also said that immigrants are pushed to the front of the queue for council houses :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Talk about being thrown in at the deep end!!
Interesting days ahead for the new Home Sec' I fancy.

Why oh why cant these people (terrorists) put their obvious passionate beliefs into do some good.:confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts