Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a sad weekend to see this man leave the club but i guess is that we were even lucky for him to have stayed after last season and i hope he does well at Barcelona and gets to lift the Champions league cup.

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Hats off to Henry, he is one of the best footballers in the world. It comes so natural to him and i hope he gets to shine once again - although i personally feel he has peaked

How will this affect the Arsenal? Time to prove they are more than just one man ;)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hats off to Henry, he is one of the best footballers in the world. It comes so natural to him and i hope he gets to shine once again - although i personally feel he has peaked

How will this affect the Arsenal? Time to prove they are more than just one man ;)
Hi sb yes iam waiting with anticipation on who we will sign???come on the Gunners,are you back at home

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Hi sb yes iam waiting with anticipation on who we will sign???come on the Gunners,are you back at home
Long story, didn't go today due to helping a friend pull a wall down! I used a whizzer :d I passed the tickets onto a friend.

Tomorrow is the biggie for me, I'm looking forward to seeing the zutons - my fave :) Although i can actually hear it in my living room now (its about 4 miles away :))

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Long story, didn't go today due to helping a friend pull a wall down! I used a whizzer :d I passed the tickets onto a friend.

Tomorrow is the biggie for me, I'm looking forward to seeing the zutons - my fave :) Although i can actually hear it in my living room now (its about 4 miles away :))
What tickets what concert Glastonbury???Not sure about the zutons hope you have a great time

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry crossed wires!! :)

I moved back home yesterday and so far so good - bath has been ripped out and every conceivable gap has been filled.

Not Glastonbury, this knowsleyhallmusicfestival.co.uk its a few miles from me and i'm going tomorrow :)
Great news about the house and i hope you have a great time there tomorrow do not fancy that mud bath down the road:crazy:

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
The "Big Four" has just become the Big Three. Arsenal just don't have the strength in depth like they used to. That coupled with the fact that Wenger won't commit past the end of his contract next year makes me believe that Arsenal fans are in for a poor few years trophy -wise. They need some big bucks to be invested in the team and that ain't gonna hapen until they lower the stadium debt somewhat.

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts

I'll second that. He's done us proud in the time we have had him and nothing lasts forever:(

I think we did that last season:rolleyes: If I recall correctly we finished third in the league and Henry missed a huge chunk of games:moonie: . The young'uns did us very proud I think.

Obviously we need to enlist some more experience though. Up front we need, central midfield could do with bolstering (Gilberto Silva's getting on a bit;) ) and central defence (Phillip Senderos just not strong enough). At least we have Wenger for at least one more season.:)
:d

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Wenger is a very shrewed Manager I would say the best in the Premiership for buying players for a fraction that others pay and turning them into superstars, he has an eye for young talent look what he did for Henry, I feel it was an ideal time for Arsenal to let Henry go.

Alex Ferguson waited till he saw which direction the club was going prior to signing a new contract.

Wenger has done an excellent job at Arsenal.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Go on the Gunners,Clubs see players and managers come and go and its always good to see a new face and a fresh mind so to speak so bring on the new season:)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Is it me,or is £16 million for Henry an absolute bargain?

I wish him well,and look foward to seeing him in the same team as Ronaldinho......not that should be something very special.:)

Good luck Terry 'enry.:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is it me,or is £16 million for Henry an absolute bargain?

I wish him well,and look foward to seeing him in the same team as Ronaldinho......not that should be something very special.:)

Good luck Terry 'enry.:)
Hi it is a bargain but sure all things French are bargain:d is a sad day for the English Premier now theres no skilled players left:rofl:

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
the main thing now for arsenal is to make sure wenger does not leave the club as well.
Wengewr has been a great manager for arsenal, but I can't see him staying with little money to spend ( comparatively ) and Dein now gone. Theres every chance the French national job will be free after next years Euro championships:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts