Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off to France in four weeks with the Van for a whole month wahooooooo. Has any body on here ever camped at a site called Pil Koad at Poullan Sur Mer??? Trying to find it on google earth but no look so far!

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi eggsy sorry no but i hope you have a great time,do not be drinking to many bottles of the red wine:d ,how are getting there Tunnel,Ferry,iam sure the weather will be great i wish i was going south this year but it looks very like were not getting out of Scotland this year,well we will have to see cheers Donald.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Donald , were ferry Plymouth to Roscoff. Were only 20 mins from the ferry port so ideal really. The nieghbours are coming with us this year as they have just bought a van, although he hasnt even towed it yet so should be interesting. As for the red wine a bootle a night should suf:devil: fice.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Cheers Donald , were ferry Plymouth to Roscoff. Were only 20 mins from the ferry port so ideal really. The nieghbours are coming with us this year as they have just bought a van, although he hasnt even towed it yet so should be interesting. As for the red wine a bootle a night should suf:devil: fice.
:rofl: i would be putting your nieghbours in front you know what its like the first time towing until you get the feel of things so to speak and in France:d enjoy cheers Donald

1 - 4 of 4 Posts