Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car has failed its mot as nearside headlamp too low, but I can not find the screw to adjust it! Is there one??

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,856 Posts
There is one there but cant remember where saw a MOT tester do it on my sons orange one a number of years ago..reason was..someone had fitted a bulb incorrectly putting the aim out of line..check the slam panel for plastic nut with hex allen key insert..Yes RW thats the one buddy..there is also a vid on you tube showing how to remove the whole unt..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is one there but cant remember where saw a MOT tester do it on my sons orange one a number of years ago..reason was..someone had fitted a bulb incorrectly putting the aim out of line..check the slam panel for plastic nut with hex allen key insert..Yes RW thats the one buddy..there is also a vid on you tube showing how to remove the whole unt..
Thank you

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,856 Posts
If you have found it and its spinning I think you will have to remove the unit and try and fix it..quality of the lamps are a bit poor and can break very easily..especially the anchor point to the body on top..see the vid on how to remove them..simple when you know how..make bulb changing a dawdle..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts