Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a renault clio 2006 model. The radio which was factor fitted played burned CD's. Unfortunately, that radio failed and was replaced by Renault a few weeks ago. The new radio does not play CD R's or RW's. Is there a particular format of files I have to use or, do I just have to accept that can't play burnt cd's ?
:confused:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi, I have a renault clio 2006 model. The radio which was factor fitted played burned CD's. Unfortunately, that radio failed and was replaced by Renault a few weeks ago. The new radio does not play CD R's or RW's. Is there a particular format of files I have to use or, do I just have to accept that can't play burnt cd's ?
:confused:
Hi,

This has been brought up before,there is a format that Renault's don't like to read so it can't be used??:confused: why iam not sure,i would try another and see how you get on, if memory serves me well the other member?members? that had this problem used another format and that sorted things out,

Iam sorry but thats about as much as i can help you with,have a search through the forums search facility and see if you can find the thread in question?:eek: probely a needle in a hay stack finding it though:d

Cheers Don

1 - 2 of 2 Posts