Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi,I have just bought a captur 15 plate and its got the basic radio display unit,I was wondering if it was possible to take that out and replace it with a touchscreen one,(maybe adding a reversing camera system in the near future)any feedback and advice most welcome and appreciated

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
8,140 Posts
do you mean replace it with an after market stereo or an upgraded Renault stereo? the reason Iask is that if you mean an upgraded Renault model, if it was not an option on the yearand model you are driving, the it wont work/fit, if you mean aftermarket stereo then have alook at this

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you mean replace it with an after market stereo or an upgraded Renault stereo? the reason Iask is that if you mean an upgraded Renault model, if it was not an option on the yearand model you are driving, the it wont work/fit, if you mean aftermarket stereo then have alook at this
T
Hi this is my stereo con
This is my centre media console

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
8,140 Posts
I understand what it looks like, so I take it you mean an aftermarket stereo replacement, you will need one of these to allow your steering wheel controls to still work - Connects2 Ltd - and also a stereo head unit connection lead shown at the bottom left of that page

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yes thank you,do you know any places that I can get the aftermarket stereo replacement many thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you so much for your help will have a look later much appreciated thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts