Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can anyone tell me where i can find a service schedule for 2016 Capture, to include what items are serviced and the frequency.
Cheers

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Hi, can anyone tell me where i can find a service schedule for 2016 Capture, to include what items are serviced and the frequency.
Cheers
I would say oil, oil filter, possibly brake fluid change, air filter and pollen filter. This is based on the age of your vehicle.

if extra cautious like myself. Fresh gearbox oil, coolant, fuel filter.

At least if you do all of the above. You have peace of mind. I highly recommend you consider changing the cam belt if you haven't done so already.

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
If it is anything like the Clio, Renault treat it a bit like a trade secret!

There are service sheets in the handbook to be stamped, but no details of what the service schedule is. Basically I think they expect you to go by the service warning on the dashboard and take it to your Renault dealer.

I go by the service warning, and take it to a local (trusted) garage, but to be honest it's only at 33,000 miles, so it just gets an oil change and a general check over..... :whistle:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would say oil, oil filter, possibly brake fluid change, air filter and pollen filter. This is based on the age of your vehicle.

if extra cautious like myself. Fresh gearbox oil, coolant, fuel filter.

At least if you do all of the above. You have peace of mind. I highly recommend you consider changing the cam belt if you haven't done so already.
Cheers, ive tried to get a Haynes manual for this but it seems the have changed their manuals to a different
"usage" id considered changing the cam belt but not sure how to go about it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If it is anything like the Clio, Renault treat it a bit like a trade secret!

There are service sheets in the handbook to be stamped, but no details of what the service schedule is. Basically I think they expect you to go by the service warning on the dashboard and take it to your Renault dealer.

I go by the service warning, and take it to a local (trusted) garage, but to be honest it's only at 33,000 miles, so it just gets an oil change and a general check over..... :whistle:
Cheers

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
What engine is it?

I saw a service schedule on another forum, but it was older and didn't cover the newer, smaller turbo engines.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I'm sure your warranty sheet with the car should show you when and what intervals to change fluids and filters. This is the same service sheet your dealership uses when first selling the car.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sure your warranty sheet with the car should show you when and what intervals to change fluids and filters. This is the same service sheet your dealership uses when first selling the car.
Ill have to check, its my daughters car so ive not got the handbook, but the on line pdf for the handbook shows nothing other than what the dealer stamps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts