Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont no if anyone knows of any car meets or cruises upcomin but am really bored and need a run out in the clio lol

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Dont no if anyone knows of any car meets or cruises upcomin but am really bored and need a run out in the clio lol
Hi Jamesginge,

Iam afraid its not something thats big on this forum:eek: but by all means feel free to try and get a cruise or meet set up by starting a thread in the relevant section of the forum and see how things go?If you look under Clubs in the Forum List you will see National or Regional activities? thats where to start a thread regarding a meet or Cruise,

I wouldn't be holding you breath through as most Renault owners on this forum seem to be over 40 so are a little more family oriented so cruising down the local sea front ain't going to float there boat iam afraid,

Go On Prove Me Wrong:d

Cheers Don

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
i have been known to go to the odd cruise and i have been to a good few meets not on this forum as im rather new on here also did a 1 or 2 shows to when i had my vectra oh and im 43 lol

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
i have been known to go to the odd cruise and i have been to a good few meets not on this forum as im rather new on here also did a 1 or 2 shows to when i had my vectra oh and im 43 lol
:d Iam 40:d and have to agree iam still up for a meet and even a cruse as i do on other Forums:eek::devil: it always seems to me that members are spread across the four corners of the UK so getting members together is hard going? but thats applies to all forums? i attend meets with other forums but they seem to get a great attendance level because they are young and up for a laugh:cool: but in the past on this forum its the same old same old.....plenty of members say there willing to attend but then don't show up or pull out at the last minute:crazy:,

It sure would be great to get some Meets or Cruises on the go not that i'll be able to attend as iam at the other end of the Country so its not always possible for me to attend them but i would say if you are going to organise a cruse that would be the simplest and easiest to organise rather than trying to get members to meet up at a car event that can cost more than just metting up and going for a drive?,i have known to be wrong though:d.

Cheers Don

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
where do you tell the dog to sit? lol:d

1 - 10 of 10 Posts