Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i took a bit of a gamble and bought a complete system from france ebay and plugged in the carminat cd reader and bang up it went working fine with uk disc, only problem i have now is to source a langauge cd and find out what version i can use to change it to english and i`m away once i have the cd ??? will keep posted as i think it should be ok and the complete system screen both units only cost £200 posted which is a good price especially if you have the langauge cd alredy...once disc is sourced/found wil post on how it went..the anoying thing is i had a langauge disc but put it away safe and well that safe i can not remember :confused:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Thats good news i hope you find the disc:d i do this and find it when your not looking for it all the best

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thats good news i hope you find the disc:d i do this and find it when your not looking for it all the best
Always the same i know i dont even know what version i need i think 3.74 will do it but need advice on that i think and it looks like a trip to renault to get one mad i think as its only a langauge cd and its not like its copying laws as the map cd 2 is the main disc :confused: and i`m sure they will charge a packet as normal but i was at renault winchester the other day getting 2 new key cards and prog and they were very good £184 they might just loan me one to change the langauge i hope anyway.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Always the same i know i dont even know what version i need i think 3.74 will do it but need advice on that i think and it looks like a trip to renault to get one mad i think as its only a langauge cd and its not like its copying laws as the map cd 2 is the main disc :confused: and i`m sure they will charge a packet as normal but i was at renault winchester the other day getting 2 new key cards and prog and they were very good £184 they might just loan me one to change the langauge i hope anyway.
Check you version numbers by ...

NAVIGATION ->
SETTINGS ->
SYSTEM INFORMATION ->
CONFIGURATION

check S/W Number and CSB S/W Number.

Do you not have your original language CD?

Ian

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check you version numbers by ...

NAVIGATION ->
SETTINGS ->
SYSTEM INFORMATION ->
CONFIGURATION

check S/W Number and CSB S/W Number.

Do you not have your original language CD?

Ian
hi yes somewhere but i put it away safe and now can not find it my car is 52 plate with 2005 map data had a look but as it is in french not sure but the csb no is 4.32 and the rest of the numbers are 0100,0500,42,05,4.32

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
hi yes somewhere but i put it away safe and now can not find it my car is 52 plate with 2005 map data had a look but as it is in french not sure but the csb no is 4.32 and the rest of the numbers are 0100,0500,42,05,4.32
You'll need the NAV5 all versions CD Rom. 4.32 is the most up to date version of the csb software.

Send me a PM.

Ian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts