Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the owner of renault megane MK3, which is equipped with a TomTom Carminat LIVE.

Around six months ago, I started having issues with the voice commands, which would work intermittently. The radio is working fine; however, there are no navigation voice commands. I have gone through the settings preferences, and ensured the voice was active; the voice volume would also be high, I can see "navigation" showing on the sat nav when its giving me a command, but there is no voice coming out!

Every few days, however, it would start working again, usually first thing when I start the car, but then it would stop. This is very annoying, especially that I have paid for an expensive map upgrade lately, hoping to solve the issue, but it was not the case.

Has anyone come across this issue before, and what would you suggest to fix it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,
I have a Master with the same system.
I lost my voice control and not having any manuals that came with the van I had to ask a few people about getting it back.
You may or may not know that the voice volume has to be turned up when it is actually giving a command.
I was turning up the volume on the radio but was told this is separate from the SatNav volume and will not raise the volume on the voice commands.
You may already know this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts