Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I have a 2010 60 reg renault grand scenic 3 dynamique Tomtom. 1.5 Dci 110. I'm just wondering if this is normal.......whenever I seem to use the carminat Sat nav, an instruction is read out it comes up with "interruption NA" on the tft screen which i do think is normal. However.....when the Sat nav doesn't have a route set and it's just showing me driving, it comes up with "Interruption NA" and it beeps quite loudly about 4 times!! It it's the radio out too and then the radio just comes back on. But I think....why is it doing this?? So the only way round it is I have to mute the Sat nav, so it doesn't do it!
Any ideas..? Driving me mad. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
24,768 Posts
Just a thought and based on my system (Nissan) so may be wrong.

The interruption during navigation is normal, all built in satnavs do it.
I assume the message is telling you that radio has been interrupted, just in case you do not realise.

The interruption when not navigating.
Mine does similar but has the courtesy to tell me why, speed camera position, dips radio volume a touch (and settable how much in menu IIRC), bleeps and displays speed restriction on satnav screen.
I wonder if this is what yours is doing and if so, whether settings can change ??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone! I have a 2010 60 reg renault grand scenic 3 dynamique Tomtom. 1.5 Dci 110. I'm just wondering if this is normal.......whenever I seem to use the carminat Sat nav, an instruction is read out it comes up with "interruption NA" on the tft screen which i do think is normal. However.....when the Sat nav doesn't have a route set and it's just showing me driving, it comes up with "Interruption NA" and it beeps quite loudly about 4 times!! It it's the radio out too and then the radio just comes back on. But I think....why is it doing this?? So the only way round it is I have to mute the Sat nav, so it doesn't do it!
Hi there, I'm just after getting a 2011 fluence and it has that same "interruption Navigation" message at the bottom of the screen. The radio rarely jumps into action and when it does its only for a few seconds. Did you end up getting a fix for this?

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there did u get your radio sorted as mine is the same need some advice

Spent a whole week talking to the official carminat support, the told me to just bring it into a dealer. I haven't done and it's still not fixed.
The radio did work as normal for about a day until I pressed the pause button on the radio controls situated off the steering wheel. That button is somehow causing the issue.

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
3,569 Posts
Check inside the TomTom settings you haven’t got speed alerts on. This can cause the radio to beep each time you go over the speed limit. Don’t know about the n/a message though...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did anyone figure this out? My 2011 scenic is doing the same thing and it's driving me insane!
Never figured out a fix, the radio and satnav started working on day out of the blue. I've been staying away from the pause/mute button on the media control stalk for fear of causing it to break again!
I'm sorry, but I unfortunately don't have any answers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts