Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still not got my hand book, any vel satis owners with cabasse tronic auditorium system out there who knows how to put in or retrieve cd any info will do very desperate:steam:

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Hi there Derry, just tried this on my own multichanger, so I know this works.
To load CDs;
  1. Press the button "LOAD", then select one of the buttons below from 1-6 depending on where you want that CD to be located - the SAT-NAV display will read "WAIT", then "INSERT", at that point, feed in the disc. This is repeated as many times (up to six, obviously) as you wish. (Please note that it isn't a very smooth loading process - on mine anyway).
  2. You will notice that a red LED is displayed above the button which relates to the disc you have loaded.
To eject CDs;
  1. Press the button "ALL" (it also has an 'up' arrow displayed), all the discs which are loaded will then be ejected one by one.
Hope that helps.

Paul:)

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Hi there Derry.

To eject CDs - press the "ALL" button (it also has an 'up' arrow on it).

To load CDs - Press the "LOAD" button, and the button below (1-6) to choose which position you want the disc located. The SAT-NAV screen will read "WAIT", then "INSERT" - mine is a bit rough when putting the disc in. You repeat this step for each disc you wish to load. A red LED is displayed above the number denoting where the CD is.

Hope that helps,

Paul:)

(I don't know why, but it looked like I had lost my connection when I was posting my original reply....hence the duplication)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts