Independent Renault Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
37,906 Posts
Hi

well I've been re setting the EML regularly for months now (every few days) but have just realized my Autel is giving me a second code: $7E9.

anyone got any ideas what this means and what do I need to do to sort ?

Al
Thats deffo A 7 A l and not a 1 (this $7E9.)
(At the garage and on lappy )

·
Premium Member
6,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
hI

tried again using the Autel 200 this time using the downloaded,Renault software (mine didn't come with any instructions so it looks like I was using the generic fault finder all this time) I now have a new code but unrelated to anti pollution system DF388 /

·
Super mod..
27,690 Posts
hI

tried again using the Autel 200 this time using the downloaded,Renault software (mine didn't come with any instructions so it looks like I was using the generic fault finder all this time) I now have a new code but unrelated to anti pollution system DF388 /

·
Premium Member
Scenic II, 2004, K4MW761, DPO
5,177 Posts
hI

It would have given you a real good description with that code too ............ can post that too please?

You can find that in the history on the very first page when you open Autel app - look at the top entry - that will be your vehicle's last complete scan with all the codes identified with their descriptions and also computers where those were found.

·
Premium Member
6,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hi

full description -

DF388 Clutch 1 torque error status - active

no other faults found

Al

·
Premium Member
6,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
thanks auntie Phil, & LvR, so do you recon its take the car to stealers & be prepared for a big to huge bill ?

Car seems to be running fine mid 50's to the gal & ts only done 121 K

Al

·
Super mod..
27,690 Posts
thanks auntie Phil, & LvR, so do you recon its take the car to stealers & be prepared for a big to huge bill ?

Car seems to be running fine mid 50's to the gal & ts only done 121 K

Al
Auntie indeed.. almost swore in welsh there.. if you can find an ex renault dealer who is now an independent then at least you wont be getting a bill as big and they should have a clip..thank heavens at least you do have the old gal to run around in..battery is up to scratch is it

21 - 29 of 29 Posts