Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,297 Posts
hi,

AFAIK this is a generic warning meaning "there is a fault". I had the same message on my 2014 Megane ST turned out to be a sensor in the EDC box.

You will require a scan tool with the Renault software to obtain the correct "fault code" to identify the exact issue.

Al

Reactions: LvR and Phil48

·
Registered
2010 Renault Megane GT Line
34 Posts
Can anyone tell me what the issue is when "Check Anti Pollution System" Warning light appears on the dash?

I have a 2012 Renault Megane GT-Line

Thank you in advanced.
HI,

I have a 2010 1.5dci Megane GT-line too.

This issue used to happen to me in the past and it was resolved multiple times.

Make sure your vacuum lines are hooked up correctly and none have any rips, make sure that the EGR valve is cleaned regularly and make sure that the DPF is not clogged. I have also seen online that it could also be the exhaust pressure sensor that can cause the issue.

Any time the warning came up on my screen each of the above fixes solved it each time.

Im by no means a mechanic but thanks to many people on this forum that are very helpful most of the time you will find the answer you are looking for.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone tell me what the issue is when "Check Anti Pollution System" Warning light appears on the dash?

I have a 2012 Renault Megane GT-Line

Thank you in advanced.
Hello, I've got a 2018 DCI clio, with this same problem, it turned out to be an issue with 2 of my glow plugs, once the set was changed the error was solved

·
Premium Member
6,297 Posts
Hi

As I said above, this is a generic warning meaning "there is a fault". As others have now given some of their issues (different to mine) when receiving this message, it emphasises that you will require a scan tool with the Renault software to obtain the correct "fault code" to identify the exact issue. Playing "parts darts" can get expensive very quickly

Al

1 - 5 of 5 Posts