Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me with some advice please. I have just had a check emissions warning come up. The car is running correctly but i have also had a check injection for the past few weeks again with the car running fine. Ive just spent over £1000 on a replacement handbrake unit etc so obviously worrying this may also cost an arm and a leg!! Many Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,182 Posts
Can anyone help me with some advice please. I have just had a check emissions warning come up. The car is running correctly but i have also had a check injection for the past few weeks again with the car running fine. Ive just spent over £1000 on a replacement handbrake unit etc so obviously worrying this may also cost an arm and a leg!! Many Thanks
H & welcome,

What car are we talking about?

:)

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
MK3 Scenic Dynamique 1.9 Dci 2010
13,499 Posts
If it has fap filter fitted then suggest taking the car out for a fast run on the motorway for about half hour or till the light goes out, this is to regenerate the fap filter, could also be the egr valve wants cleaning or replacing but could be some thing else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.