Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Has been quite a while since I know this forum, but only now I've managed to register.
As you can see from my nick, I live in the capital from almost 3 years and I own a lovely tiny Twingo, lhd of course in a great metallic green, still with italian plate despite I'd like to apply for an english one soon (still need to change the odometer thou).
I don't really know how many of you have got the chance to drive/live it, what I can tell is that I absolutely adore it, for many different reasons.
Hope to find a chance to know many of you

Cheers

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the Forums.

I'm glad you like your car, I had the use of a Twingo for a few weeks a number of years ago and I liked the little car then .

Regards

Ottoman

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Again, thanks to all of you.
I was wondering whether you could help me out with a little "issue"...
I bought a nice and rather expensive set of Koni coilovers, but when I went to the local garage, the "chief mechanic" said that they couldn't fit them for two reasons:

1) The car has an anti-roll bar at the front that cannot fit with the coilovers (fine... with the new kit on, suspensions should work fine even without anti-roll bar, am I wrong?)

2) There were to many adjustments to do :confused: (how hard can it be to fit them at the same high and stiffness?)

Now, does anyone of you know where can I go to get a nice and tidy job in London without being ripped off?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ehmmmm contrassegno is a completely different thing, the rest is surprisingly right, so thaaaaaaanks ;)

@chris: twickenham sounds very good, 10min from where I live, what should I look for more exhactly?

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
Ehmmmm contrassegno is a completely different thing, the rest is surprisingly right, so thaaaaaaanks ;)

@chris: twickenham sounds very good, 10min from where I live, what should I look for more exhactly?
The French Correction

148-150, Amyand Park Rd, Twickenham, Middlesex TW1 3HY
Tel: 020 8891 3329

map here

as I say I've not used them but the guys who did my autobox recomends them so may be worth a phone call, they always look busy as well which is a good sign.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
lol oh no, no EB for anybody, contrassegno (=countersign) its just like a receipt.

Thanks a mil Chris, I called them, they said it's going to cost me about £160+VAT for a couple of hours' job, fair enough if they work well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts