Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, so it's some video taken from the passenger seat of our Xsara Picasso on holiday in Tenerife this year. But it's been sped up to 560% of its original speed and set to the Knight Rider music, which not only makes it more fun, but technically makes it quicker than a Bugatti Veyron :p

Enjoy it while it lasts (or until the Knight Rider people sue me for the music, which would be ironic seeing as I downloaded it from the Interweb in the first place.)
I'd enter this for the speed photo comp, but I assume it's still photos only :d

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Are you sure that was speeded up,and wasn't just you trying to get back for last orders at the bar?

:d

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure that was speeded up,and wasn't just you trying to get back for last orders at the bar?

:d
Trust me, when it comes to speed, the only thing that KITT and a Picasso have in common is the digital speedo :p

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! My video got a one star rating from someone. I can only assume that they've had a sense of humour bypass and missed the 'tongue-in-cheek' aspect of the whole thing.

Ah well... :p

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Someone with no sense of humour.....on the internet......I don't believe it!:)

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Do you think Night2000 (the peeps who built Kitt) have a diagnostic machine which they plug into Kitt when he goes a bit wrong, Thank you Michael that will be £75 + Vat!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts