Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
someone help please ive got a 1996 laguna 2.0ltr rti s with climate control and when i turn it on it works for about 30 secs then stops, service light comes on but it wont let me use controls i was told to replace conrol panel which ive done but still got same problem any ideas thanks :steam: just found out tho today it works if the ignition is on it doesnt cut out but as soon as i start the car it cut out again

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
someone help please ive got a 1996 laguna 2.0ltr rti s with climate control and when i turn it on it works for about 30 secs then stops, service light comes on but it wont let me use controls i was told to replace conrol panel which ive done but still got same problem any ideas thanks :steam: just found out tho today it works if the ignition is on it doesnt cut out but as soon as i start the car it cut out again
That sounds like what mine was doing when it sprung a coolant leak and lost all its gas. Though when was your car last re-gassed? If it hasn't been done for more than three years, then this could be natural loss of refrigerant rather than an actual fault.

I'd be inclined to get it regassed in the first instance and see if that sorts it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts