Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi new 2 this. i have a clio 02 plate 1.5 dci haveing probelms starting it i turn the key and it turns over and keeps cuting out and goin again i put a new crankshaft sensor on it then it keep turnin over wid out cuttin out but now its started cuttin out again yesterday i tryed buming it but it wouldnt go no i turn the key and it started ran abit lumpy at 1st then was fine till 2day and it just wont start again can any have any idea's wot 2 do. thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey just and update i been told it mite b my imborliser thats not turnin off now coz i changed the battary in the key how can i get round it and turn it off ????

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Is the immobiliser light staying on. Changing the key battery shouldn't cause a problem.
Are there lots of bubbles in the fuel pipe? When was the fuel filter last changed?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is the immobiliser light staying on. Changing the key battery shouldn't cause a problem.
Are there lots of bubbles in the fuel pipe? When was the fuel filter last changed?
u press the boton 2 unluck the doors the light stays on till u turn the key then it goes off but then u try starting it it cam bk on and the engine light flashes stop does the immobiliser stop the fuel plug from workin or wot does it do??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi i found out is not my immobiliser but still cant get the car 2 start it hasnt got an airlock this injectors r getin the diesel glow plugs r heating but it just wont fire up it wants 2 go but just cant make the last step lol has any1 else got ant clue how 2 help my me the garage cant find the problem with it how do i check for compresion ????

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi did you find out why the clio woudnt start as mine wont start off the key but if you tow it it will start could you let me know what solved your problem cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts