Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I can't seem to find anywhere online that shows me if I can remove the rear door card on a Clio 4 WITHOUT opening the door. Currently, the door handles (interior and exterior) feel disconnected, i.e. flap about and don't actually unlatch anything, so I'm assuming it's the handle mechanism. I can confirm the door unlocks (the sound is very clear through the door when you unlock it) so it pretty much boils down to this.

Anybody have any ideas on how I can get the door card off without opening the door, or how to open the door without either handle?

Much appreciated!

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
42,293 Posts
Looks like no one knew how..

We try not to answer if we have no idea,, as we dont want to be guessing with someones car.
Glad you managed to sort it

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Looks like no one knew how..

We try not to answer if we have no idea,, as we dont want to be guessing with someones car.
Glad you managed to sort it
Hi

sorry been away for a couple of days.

I've sorted this the on wife's two previous cars when the rear door handles have
become 'disconnected' from the catches (both on passenger side rear, I don't know why not the other side ? ).
but as your sorted we'll pass on to next clients issue.

Al

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

sorry been away for a couple of days.

I've sorted this the on wife's two previous cars when the rear door handles have
become 'disconnected' from the catches (both on passenger side rear, I don't know why not the other side ? ).
but as your sorted we'll pass on to next clients issue.

Al
Hi my car has this issue with childlock on so cant open door from inside would you be able to advise?
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts