Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, bit of a random question but i bought an automatic clio (02) 1.4 expression a few weeks ago and its been ok apart from a few starting problems, took it back to the garage today to be looked at but i noticed earlier when trying to start it that when i put the key in and turn it all the usual dash lights come on but the auto box light is appearing next to D, should it be coming on? ive never noticed it before. it goes off with the other lights though.

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
What light exactly are you referring to. If a light comes on and then goes out that generally OK, its only if a light stays on there could be a fault. Are you referring to the D3 light?

Harry.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What light exactly are you referring to. If a light comes on and then goes out that generally OK, its only if a light stays on there could be a fault. Are you referring to the D3 light?

Harry.
hi no sorry i meant the little auto symbol light, the gearbox symbol which says auto that appears next to D.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.