Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have done a quick search, but couldn't find what I want. I have moved to mainland Europe and brought my clio with me. I wanted to ask you helpful people if I need to swap the headlights. Normally UK lights shine onto a different part of the road because of us driving on the other side. Some cars can me adjusted, some need new lights. I looked on eBay and found the headlights, but I cannot find any part numbers to confirm differences.

Obviously if I don't have to take the front of my car to bits, I would prefer that.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rich

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Hi there Rich, I've had a similar enquiry - my car has xenons, which because there is a small bias to the passenger side, I would need something to deflect/reduce the amount of glare which would potentially be thrown into any oncoming driver's vision.

If you don't mind the looks, you could always fit a set of beam benders which will eliminate the problem without the expense or hassle involved in changing light units over.

Of course, you would need the set for right-hand-drive cars, as those for left-hand-drive would have you placing the stickers in the wrong place.

Hope that helps.

Paul:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts