Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Is there any chance that anyone know where is fusebox located in Renault Clio II, reg 1998? Not this one under the bonnet, but this where all the side indicator, heating, lights, interior fuses located. Is this the one under the dashboard on the passengers side? Do you need to change the fuses then holding upsidedown your head? :)
My radio stopped working, and interior lighting plus electronic clock is reseted every time I switch off the engine. Is this because the fuse? Could you please tell me also if you know which number is this fuse?
Thank you very much for your answers.

Rgds,
Icecoldharry

·
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
2,311 Posts
Hi icecoldharry, its on the edge of the dash on the N/S.

If you open the N/S (passenger) door, and look at the edge of the dash you'll see a small hatch, pull it away and hey presto, all the most common fuses, if you look under the shelf thats under the glovebox on the dash youll find the relays and the timer circuits (you might need to grovel in the footwell to see them.)

Hope it helps :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi icecoldharry, its on the edge of the dash on the N/S.

If you open the N/S (passenger) door, and look at the edge of the dash you'll see a small hatch, pull it away and hey presto, all the most common fuses, if you look under the shelf thats under the glovebox on the dash youll find the relays and the timer circuits (you might need to grovel in the footwell to see them.)

Hope it helps :)
Hey Truckbusuk!!!

Thank you very much for your help!!! I really found them! Was it so simple?? :)))

1 - 5 of 5 Posts