Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone help me please. I have a Renault Clio Expression 2001 and like everyone else it has a leaking sunroof. Can anyone suggest somewhere in the West Midlands I can take it to get it fixed, it needs a new rubber seal because it is all cracked and has a lump of rubber missing. I know there are hundreds of posts on here about this problem and I've posted on here before but only got suggestions on fixing it myself. I don't want to do it myself I'd like to take it to someone who knows what they are doing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi can anyone help me please. I have a Renault Clio Expression 2001 and like everyone else it has a leaking sunroof. Can anyone suggest somewhere in the West Midlands I can take it to get it fixed, it needs a new rubber seal because it is all cracked and has a lump of rubber missing. I know there are hundreds of posts on here about this problem and I've posted on here before but only got suggestions on fixing it myself. I don't want to do it myself I'd like to take it to someone who knows what they are doing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi. Any local garage should be able to replace this seal.
I'm replying to give you some more info. I've had a sunroof leak on my 2001 Clio and went to a Renault dealer to buy a seal (the seal which is visible under the sunroof glass) and was quoted £100+ to supply the part.It does sound like your seal is not in good condition.Perhaps a scrapyard would be a better (cheaper) option to find a seal.

Luckily,I did not buy this seal and after some investigation, found that the source of my leak was the seal under the sunroof frame. If I had replaced the seal which is visible under the glass I would still have had a leak!

Hope this might help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts