Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got meself an 07 Clio Ripcurl and only front two speakers are working although there are 2 in the rear (my wife picked hers up today and hers is the same!)

anyway we both traded in 2004 clios and i had changed into expert mode on both of these and switched on the 2 rear speakers

anyone know how to get into Expert Mode on the new one?

I wanna turn me speakers on!!!!

cheers and i'm glad i found this place, what a fountain of knowledge

Tonk!

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the Forums Tonk.

I'm sure someone will be able to advise you shortly.

Post some Pics if and when you can, What colours did you get.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Doesn't it tell you in the users manual for the stereo.
Failing that ask your dealer. The least they could do is tell you how to switch the speakers on, seeing as you have just bought two cars from them! I presume you have checked the speakers are actually there?
Even in this day and age when speakers are so cheap you would think tight fisted manufacturers would fit 4 speakers to every single model , even the very base models.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Talking about back speakers, i have two in back and 4 in front. ( 2 on door and 2 little ones on top of the dashboard) i have no idea why they put the back speakers there as there is no sound coming from them, i set the mode for and when i take the sound to the back. Dead no sound! Ahh! its soo annoying! i need back speakers tooo!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
TunePoint....( Where to buy seperately?)

I know most of the new Renault are using this Tunepoint, but I would like to know where to get hold of it to install on my M2?

·
Registered
4 Posts
We have just bought a Rip Curl. When we ordered it we paid extra to upgrade the stereo to the six speaker stereo (2x15W in the front, 2x15W in the back and 2 tweeters) because the Rip Curl does not have speakers in the back as standard. If you did not order the stereo upgrade option then you won't have speakers in the back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts