Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm hoping someone out there can help. Just bought a used Clio - needs a lot of work so I will probably be on this forum quite a bit! First thing is I need the colour code. Shows as 'silver' on reg doc but its not one of the three metallic colours. Unfortunately the colour code plate is missing coz the car was written off and various bits replaced, including the driver door. It looks more of a very light pearly grey - definitely not metallic. 'Y' reg. No one seems to be able to help without inviting me to their garage. Please help. Looks the same colour as avatar.:eek:

·
Premium Member
10,622 Posts
Hi there and welcome.

I would normally be able to help here, but there appears to be a problem with DuPont's website. I will try a little later, and see what possibilities I can find for you.

Paul

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
Have you a picture of the clio you can post. Its most likely to be platinum, but don't know the colour code for that. If its mercury then the colour code for mercury is D69.

Harry.

·
Premium Member
10,622 Posts

• 1998 - 2008
  • GRIS BOREAL
  • RENAULT

• 2001 - 2011
  • GRIS ACIER
  • RENAULT

• 2002 - 2005
  • PIERRE A FUSIL
  • RENAULT
HTH

Paul

Reactions: jassyblue
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.