Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a clio II and have just upgraded from a tuner list to an update list. I have programmed in the update list cd player and it works, except that I can't use the steering wheel controls and the display doesn't work with it, yet when I connect my tuner list one back up, that works perfectly fine with the steering wheel controls. Does anyone know whether you can change a tuner list cd player for an update list one without any other cables? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Hi kristopher

The upgrade should work with no wiring alterations,see link below:-

TLCDCEmu - Hardware

If you have a multimeter check for 12 volts on pin 5 of C1 this powers the display,C1 pin 2 the clock output will be a pulsing 5 volts.

hope this helps.

:) :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi
I am considering upgrading from the 'tuner list' to a 'update list'. Could you get your set-up working?

(Scenic II 2004 1.6)

Thanks
Andre

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Andre,

Unfortunately we couldn't get it to work and sent it back to the seller who said he was 'selling it on behalf of a mate' and that it didnt work!:steam:

As yet we haven't tried another one! Sorry.

Kris

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI!
I have a megane II 2004 and I had a tuner list cd player. I have upgraded now to a mp3 update list player. I also have bought a dispay for this mp3 update list but I can not make it work. To connect the player to the dispay I have also bought the connector that feeds into the dispay. My main problem is that I do not know how to make the connections from wires that come from the player to the ones that go to the display. Do you guyes have any electrical schemes that I could use?

Thanks in advance!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts