Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a Clio V6 Phase.1. The car was stored over the winter and the battery went flat.

I've now charged the battery and found the central locking doesn't operate from the fob.

My car has a seperate key with a transmitter for the immobilizer which still works fine, but it's the central locking fob which has given up.

I've changed the battery but still nothing. The car locks from the internal button located next to the ash tray.

I've followed instructions on re-programme the fob by pressing the internal central locking button until the car locks and unlocks and then press the fob twice but again nothing.

Can anyone help me out with this problem or point me in the direction of a good garage who knows what they are doing. I'm based in Leicester.

Thanks. :cool:

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Holding the button down does not work for this car, normally has to go on Renault clip and re-sync the key in the bic unit. Most spotty oiks (sorry advanced apprentices) would love to sit in your car and re sync it for you.

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Holding the button down does not work for this car, normally has to go on Renault clip and re-sync the key in the bic unit. Most spotty oiks (sorry advanced apprentices) would love to sit in your car and re sync it for you.
You could also try removing the UCH fuses with the ignition on this sometimes wakes sleepy UCH units

1 - 3 of 3 Posts