Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep getting the same warning light on my dash, the dealership have advised it’s not a fault and I supposed to come on, is anyone else having this problem?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, no not sorted, I have been advised Renault are building a software update to fix it, mines done it for 8 months and I’ve been advised it’s safe to drive!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It did once, I think that’s a separate issue. I have had several fault codes and issues with mine!

·
Registered
6 Posts
It did once, I think that’s a separate issue. I have had several fault codes and issues with mine!
I just had Renault Assistance out and they have fixed it all by simply fiddling with one of the fuses in the glovebox, it’s the big one at the bottom of the fuse box.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have had 7 visits to the dealership and no amount of fiddling can fix it! It’s a known fault apparently. I’m in the process of rejecting the car, it’s nothing but trouble!

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
8,557 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@Vapulabis thank you! I have sent the dealership, and Renault finance a formal rejection request but that was over 5 weeks ago and they are still investigating! If I haven’t had a response by week 8 I will be going to the ombudsman. Did you have any luck with yours?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m sorry to hear you are both having such issues with yours, I hope my fix this morning stays fixed and I don’t experience the further issues you have both experienced. Not what you’d expect from a new car is it. 😞

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
8,557 Posts
Yes, they fixed mine though, I got my timing belt replaced and my alternator replaced, that letter was written for me by Which! magazine, I didnt come up with that masterpiece myself

1 - 19 of 19 Posts