Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exhausted all of my old 9V ac transformer based supplies (200mA to 1A) to make up quick and dirty battery minders for people's cars that asked ............

2 crocodile clips and a single 1A 1N4007 diode .................. half-wave rectified source you can leave on the battery till Corona FuXX off and then have an alive and well car battery :geek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
i my old bike doesn't care what position the key is in when it is pulled out. This morning, I accidentally turned the key back to the on position when I yanked the lanyard. 8 hours later I leave work to find my mistake. Went to Autozone to look at a charger since mine got permanently commandeered by my dad and asked about their charging service for wet batteries. The kid told me to hold off on the charger Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 since they can trickle-charge it. It'll be an overnight job, but it's free, so I'm not complaining. Just throwing this out there as a simple PSA (or shitpost, depending on how you read it) in case it happens to anyone else.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts