Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo everyone

Not long time ago i had acceleration problems with my IDE.
After searhing and also reading posts, i change the coil again and problem fixed.

But last week a made a travel to Germany and coming back again with same problems.
Car acceleration have a few jerks again and many times not accelerates (like missfire)...
I change MAF, aslo disconect but no luck.
Plugs also changed about 5.000km ago.

Could be MAP?
Im not sure if IDE have a MAP (manifold absolute pressure).
If yes can anyone help me where is located???

Morning and cold engine, starts at once, but first 3-4 minutes it sounds like working with 3 cylinders...
After water temp is coming up, working ok!!! Strange?

Ide engine got now 70.000km (it's time problems starting)

Thank in advance for any answers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Searching a lot of sensors, still nothing

Also on renault clip no fault at all, but clip dissapoint me a lot of times in the past...
It reads percentages in sensors, wich means that if sensor is in limits....is ok!

Main problem is that when car is stopped in traffic light i hear cough from exaust...like strokes not burned successfully.
On imidiately acceleration with low revs, it sound like import more air (like 3 cylinder) and after 3200rpm all ok......:mad:
When i remove the MAF sensor cable no difference at all...
so, maybe this will make the damage.:confused:
Im looking to find out a part for to change it.
If anyone got one for IDE (F5R) please message me.

Thank in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi , can you help me please ?
I have a 2.0 IDE coupe F5R740 engine that Im just re-fitting. There is a port for a 1/2 inch pipe underneath the throttle housing and I cant see any pipe to connect to it. Could you take a look at yours for me or possibly even send me a photo ?...Would help me out a lot...thanks..Phil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts