Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son has changed the radio/cd player in his megane as the original cd player was not working
Since doing so the fuel display etc in the dash and the new megane radio/cd player will not work.

All of the fuses in the glove compartment are OK. So where is the fuse for the dashboard instrumentation please.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, I have a 2004 megane scenic, and my dash went completely blank a few weeks ago!! on making some enquiries about it, we found that Renault will pay to have this fault rectified at your local dealers, you have to pay £100 towards the cost, but, as its a £500 job it seemed worth it to us!! Just contact your nearest Renault main dealer and they will sort it out for you--good luck, Angie

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
My son has changed the radio/cd player in his megane as the original cd player was not working
Since doing so the fuel display etc in the dash and the new megane radio/cd player will not work.

All of the fuses in the glove compartment are OK. So where is the fuse for the dashboard instrumentation please.
Hello and welcome to the forum.:)

If it's a Megane 2 then I think there is a fuse hidden under the ashtray for the radio/CD,although I'm not sure if that controls the dashboard gauges as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.