Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Renault Megane and the milometer light is very faint. I read on a forum that there is a switch somewhere to turn this light brighter but cannot find either the switch or the relevent forum to check where to look for it on my car. Next to the milometer there is a button which presses in so that I can reset my mileage and there is another button on the opposite side which does not seem to do anything. All other lights on my dashboard are correctly lit. I have a Renault Megane 2.0.

·
Random Visitor
2,610 Posts
where you can adjust the headlights there should be a slider there which can increase or decrease the lighting level on the dash

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Renault Megane and the milometer light is very faint. I read on a forum that there is a switch somewhere to turn this light brighter but cannot find either the switch or the relevent forum to check where to look for it on my car. Next to the milometer there is a button which presses in so that I can reset my mileage and there is another button on the opposite side which does not seem to do anything. All other lights on my dashboard are correctly lit. I have a Renault Megane 2.0.
Yeah, I had the same problem. I found that on the dashboard on the far right at the bottom are 2 dials. The left one adjusts the height of the headlight beams and the right one adjusts the display brightness, bingo! (hope it is the same for yours, mine is a 2005 1.6).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts