Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After losing five places at the start David Coulthard knew he was in for a long afternoon in Germany. The mid-race safety car period might have worked in his favour, but, as he explains in his latest exclusive column for itv.com/f1, that opportunity slipped through his fingers.

DC also comments on some wider matters of moment, including the increasing challenge posed by Red Bull's junior team Toro Rosso and the safety concerns surrounding the introduction of KERS.

:More:

I’ll be wearing a full rubber body suit to make sure that I’m safe… Formula 1 driving suits will become like fireproof condoms!
Don't get too excited Laggy :rolleyes: :d

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"’ll be wearing a full rubber body suit to make sure that I’m safe… Formula 1 driving suits will become like fireproof condoms!"

well there certainly a ***** inside :rofl:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pmsl

I can do sign language. I've know a couple that DC is familar with

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've posted this before,but it's worth a second look.I love this........

No matter how bad a mood I'm in,it always cheers me up.:d

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Granny Schumacher.....and her pet tortoise.....:rofl:

Classic.:d

Oh,and I think I'll cancel the order for the rubber suit now DL.....it really has lost it's appeal.:eek:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Granny Schumacher.....and her pet tortoise.....:rofl:

Classic.:d

Oh,and I think I'll cancel the order for the rubber suit now DL.....it really has lost it's appeal.:eek:
those rubber suits are bloody sore chaffing at you hairs in between your clunkers:rofl: unless you get the crotchless ones:rofl: :rofl:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
are you sure Lag, I found these nice men to "measure" you up

Coulthards new pit crew :rofl:

those rubber suits are bloody sore chaffing at you hairs in between your clunkers:rofl: unless you get the crotchless ones:rofl: :rofl:
you need more talcum powder Donald.. I may have said too much :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts