Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No idea 5th, WTF have you been? Good to see you back online :)

Pity the live stream isn't in English, I'd hate to listening to this for half the night to find its the wrong stream. :devil: :d

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
the job has been busy for the last couple of months.so i'm away most of the week.can't you stream the fight and listen on the radio.i think hay will just keep running around the the ring until the giant tires then knock him out

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the job has been busy for the last couple of months.so i'm away most of the week.can't you stream the fight and listen on the radio.i think hay will just keep running around the the ring until the giant tires then knock him out
It'll be OK providing the giant doesn't lean on him

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
He is a big boy:devil:although they do say the bigger you are the harder you fall:devil:,but i don't think anyone has ever put him down yet:crazy:so i don't think it will happen tonight either?

Cheers Donald

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
havent looked at the stream hondo as other fights have been on i keep poppimg in and out.something on local radio the other day which i think may interest you .an audience with ken dodd.bbc.co.uk/radio merseyside billy butler.very funny.if the link doesn't work.no doubt you will find it.

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
See you Buddy enjoy. I think it is on the stream & I've found it on the radio :)

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
I think DH has got a good chance tbh. He looks really ripped in the pictures in the papers. NV just looks like a big giant with some muscle, yea he is going to be strong but look at his stats, some thing like 50 fights and only 30 odd KO's. If he was a powerful as he is made out to be then surely he would have a better record.

DH has just got to stay his distance and jab his way in to cut him down. He is very fast and I can't see NV being a fast boxer, more like Ivan Drago or Clubber Lang from the Rocky films.:d

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
Listened to it on 5 Live, well wish I could have watched it. Sounded great, I want to see that last left hook that shook him. That must have been a big punch.

Well happy for him. I was jumping round the Ships Control Centre where I am on watch cheering for him:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
iteresting to watch.but speed won the fight.hay could see when the big man was about to launch a big shot and stepped back.well done david hay.its a good month for boxing.ricky hatton younger brother is on the scene fighting soon.also mannie paquio fights cotto..mike the left that shook the big man was a crackerany other fighter would have been hugging the canvas.

·
Banned
30,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanx 5th I haven't now got Sky, when I did I threw a bit of a wobbler myself and told then to stick it where the Sun never shines. :eek:

I have got Free-view Free-sat & Virgin Media, if it isn't on any of those, other than what I saw on the stream, I shall miss it. :cool: No biggi though :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts