Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone.
i've got a megane 14 dci 53 plate. yesterday my injection fault light came on.Now the thing that is really bothering me is.
the car runs like new up until 50 mph then starts juddering,light comes on,,,injection fault,
lift my foot off the gas ,,,light goes off,,,runs like new again.
anyone got any ideas on what it could be.

HAPPY MOTORING,,,HA

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi M8 Could be worth checking out the MAF sensor, I had bother with my service and injection light coming on took ages to track it down to the maf

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI alangraham12 re your fault lights

HI alangraham12 you say you had trouble with your injector and sevice warning lights coming on??
My 99 T1.9dti sport laguna has started doing it intermitantly
they both to seem to come on when you lightly touch the accelorator pedal (below 1400 rpm ? wre our problems Similar??
Thanks Sacr .. :tumbleweed:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm getting loss of power at high speeds when I lift the accelerator and the engine management light comes on. Few seconds later it goes off and I can put the power back on. The garage who did some work recently took it back in to check it but couldn't find the fault listed on the print out. It is still happening and they've said they'll send it to Renault at their cost. Which is nice.

It an 02 1.9dti Scenic. I travel about 120 miles a day all on motorway and it will occur between 2-5 times. I can sense the hesitation happening now and I just keep it the same revs or lift gently and wait and it comes back with out the light coming on. Could be the same but also could be different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts